Let an expert handle your paper. Order a top-notch nursing essay paper on What happens when HIPAA rules conflict with state law Essay Assignment Paper from online nursing esssay experts
What happens when HIPAA rules conflict with state law Essay Assignment Paper
Discussion: HIPAA rules conflict
132. What happens when HIPAA rules conflict with state law?
A. Conflicting state rules are overridden by federal law. B. The interpretation of HIPAA rules is left to the physician’s discretion. C. State laws overrule federal law. D. The Supreme Court’s decision becomes final in binding arbitration
133. Which of the following statements is true of the olfactory nerve?
A. It’s susceptible to erosion due to Peyronie’s disease. B. It’s located in the mitral valve and helps to circulate blood throughout the heart. C. It conveys the fluid from lymph glands to other areas of the body. D. It’s found in the nose and allows the senses to detect and distinguish odors.
134. The first step in EHR implementation is
A. structuring the timeline for EHR implementation. B. analyzing the content of the traditional medical record. C. conducting an assessment of the goals, needs, and financial stability of the health care practice. D. reviewing the list of established patients currently being seen in the practice.
135. The outcome of delivery code should be
A. omitted from the maternal record for stillborn delivery. B. assigned to the newborn record only. C. assigned to the maternal record when a delivery occurs. D. assigned to both the maternal and newborn records.
136. A patient is seen in the office for complaints of dizziness and insomnia. The physician records a chronological description of specific elements of the patient’s condition. This chronological description is called the
A. history of present illness. B. examination. C. review of systems. D. chief complaint.
137. What is the CPT code description for 64483?
A. Injection(s) anesthetic agent and/or steroid, transforaminal epidural, with imaging guidance (fluoroscopy or CT); lumbar or sacral, single level B. Injection, anesthetic agent, sphenopalatine ganglion C. Injection(s) anesthetic agent and/or steroid, transforaminal epidural, with imaging guidance (fluoroscopy or CT); lumbar or sacral, multiple levels D. Transforaminal epidural injection under ultrasound guidance
138. Releasing genetic information is forbidden under the terms of HIPAA because it may
A. allow immediate family members to have access to a patient’s medical records. B. require physicians to fulfill contractual obligations for treatments provided in ambulatory surgery centers. C. indicate susceptibility to a future illness, without the patient actually being diagnosed with the condition. D. not be successfully transmitted to all health care facilities.
139. Prescribing combination drugs that contain multiple medications to cut down on the number of pills
patients take on a daily basis
A. compounds the drugs’ effectiveness. B. increases the likelihood of compliance. C. decreases the frequency of drug interactions. D. supports good body function.
140. A patient who has paralysis of all four limbs is called
A. quadriplegic. B. paraplegic. C. tetraplegic. D. hemiplegic.
141. Which of the following is true about HIPAA national standards?
A. The national standards apply to any electronic data interchange. B. The national standards apply only to data exchange within a specified geographical region. C. The national standards do not apply to surgical procedures in the inpatient setting. D. The national standards do not apply to data exchanged within a claim clearinghouse.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when Best Nursing Papers writers got you covered. Our Best Nursing Papers writing service got your back!
Get top-notch nursing paper help on: What happens when HIPAA rules conflict with state law Essay Assignment Paper from online nursing esssay experts
Our unique nursing essay writing features:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We offer flexible prices. You may pick from College to Ph.D. quality. You may pick from 5/6 hours to 20 days.