Let an expert handle your paper. Order a top-notch nursing essay paper on Pediatrics misdiagnosis Essay Assignment Paper from online nursing esssay experts
Pediatrics misdiagnosis Essay Assignment Paper
My article is https://bmcmedinformdecismak.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12911-019-0901-1 The focus of the problem is Pediatrics misdiagnosis. The article I chose is strategies to reduce diagnostic errors. https://bmcmedinformdecismak.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12911-019-0901-1
PICOT question we chose is: In the pediatric population how can diagnostic procedures improve in order to prevent future complications in misdiagnosis
The rubric is attached
NR449 Evidence-Based Practice
RUA: Topic Search Strategy Guidelines
Purpose The Topic Search Strategy paper is the first of three related assignments. The purpose of this initial paper is to briefly describe your search strategies when identifying two articles that pertain to an evidence-based practice topic of interest.
Course outcomes: This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes.
CO 1: Examine the sources of knowledge that contribute to professional nursing practice. (PO 7) CO 2: Apply research principles to the interpretation of the content of published research studies. (POs 4 and 8)
Due date: Your faculty member will inform you when this assignment is due. The Late Assignment Policy applies to this assignment.
Total points possible: 160 points
Preparing the assignment:
Follow these guidelines when completing this assignment. Speak with your faculty member if you have questions. 1) Students will be placed into groups by the end of the second week of the session. The groups will work together to
select a practice problem of interest as the focus for the three RUA assignments in this course. The practice topic of interest will also be used to complete week 3 and week 5 independent student assignments, as well as a group PowerPoint presentation in week 7. a. Individuals will complete this assignment independently for weeks 3 and 5. b. Teams must assure that members do not use the same articles when completing this assignment. c. Please make sure you do not duplicate articles within your group. d. Paper should be 3-4 content pages in length. Title and reference pages are required but are excluded from 3-4
page length. 2) The paper will include the following sections:
a. Clinical Question (45 points/28%) • Describe the problem. What is the focus of your group’s work? • Explain the significance of the problem in terms of patient outcomes. What health outcomes result from
your problem? Or what statistics document this is a problem? You may find support on websites for government or professional organizations.
• PICOT question in support of the group topic. • State the purpose of your paper. What will your paper do or describe? This is similar to a problem
statement. “The purpose of this paper is to . . .” b. Levels of Evidence (20 points/13%)
• Identify the type of question being asked (therapy, prognosis, meaning, etc.). • What is the best type of evidence to answer that question (e.g., RCT, cohort study, qualitative study, etc.)?
c. Search Strategy (65 points/41%) • List search terms and results. • Databases used (start with the CU library). Link your search with the PICOT question described above. • Refinement decisions. As you did your search, what decisions did you make in refinement to get your
required articles down to a reasonable number for review? Were any limits used? If so, what? • Identification of two (2) most relevant articles (primary sources published within the last 5 years).
d. Format (30 points/18%) • Correct grammar and spelling. • Include a title page. • Use of headings for each section.
Clinical Question, Levels of Evidence, Search Strategy, and Conclusion • Adheres to current APA formatting and guidelines.
Now is the time to take a break from schoolwork. With Top Nursing Papers, you need not worry about rushing to complete important nursing essays again. If you need help writing a nursing paper, count on our top-notch online nursing essay writing team.
We are the best nursing assignment writing service available if you need assistance with your paper. Regardless of how complex your nursing paper is, our TopNursingPapers writers are up to the challenge.
The top-notch service that slays nursing research papers.
Since our nursing paper writers have extensive knowledge in the field, they can complete assignments on any subject related to nursing, biochemistry, biology, chemistry, education, gynecology, healthcare, nutrition, or pharmacology.
We promise that every one of our customers will be completely satisfied with our services.
We guarantee that your paper will be original and delivered on time, with full confidentiality and support available at all times.
Get top-notch nursing paper help on: Pediatrics misdiagnosis Essay Assignment Paper from online nursing esssay experts
Our unique nursing essay writing features:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We offer flexible prices. You may pick from College to Ph.D. quality. You may pick from 5/6 hours to 20 days.