Let an expert handle your paper. Order a top-notch nursing essay paper on HCA 322 Week 4 Discussion 1, Ethical Resource Allocation Essay Assignment Paper from online nursing esssay experts
HCA 322 Week 4 Discussion 1, Ethical Resource Allocation Essay Assignment Paper
HCA 322 Week 4 Discussion 1, Ethical Resource Allocation
Ethical Resource Allocation
There will be a challenge no matter which option is taken. I made my judgment based on the patients’ health, safety, and ethics, as well as the possibility of adding the procedure if additional funds become available. The following is a breakdown of the hospital’s resources. The cancer patient will continue to be treated by their physician, the emergency room will remain open, and an MRI will be performed.
HCA 322 Week 4 Discussion 1, Ethical Resource Allocation. Work through the simulation titled Resource Allocation from the end of Chapter 8 of your course text. Review the various options in the simulation, then select “Your Own Option” to type out your own solution to the scenario. You will need to copy and paste your response from “Your Own Option” into the discussion board forum. Here is a brief synopsis of the simulation regarding the hospital’s budget and dilemma: Hospital costs in millions for one year: One 35-year-old cancer patient who needs significant time with the doctor, medical supplies, tests, and around the clock care: Cost: 100 Emergency Room operations for daily care and treatment of about 100 people (~365,000/year) Cost: 100 2 Senior Patients who need hip replacement surgery. Cost: 50 10 patients (ranging in age from 18 to 45) receiving assistance in your inpatient drug/alcohol rehab unit: 100 An MRI unit that is on the fritz and could die any day. Replacement Cost: 170 One of your two X-ray machines is inoperable and must be ……: Cost 100 Ambulance drive-in area was damaged and needs to be …..: Cost: 25 Training needs for nursing staff for certification requirements: Cost: 55 TOTAL: $700 million For this discussion, address the following: You have $700 million in expenses and only $500 million to work with. How do allocate your resources? Who gets treated and who has to wait? What about your facilities? Determine what you plan to do and explain your reasoning as well as the ethical considerations behind your decision. Your initial response must be at least 250 words and must use at least two scholarly sources.
Now is the time to take a break from schoolwork. With Top Nursing Papers, you need not worry about rushing to complete important nursing essays again. If you need help writing a nursing paper, count on our top-notch online nursing essay writing team.
We are the best nursing assignment writing service available if you need assistance with your paper. Regardless of how complex your nursing paper is, our TopNursingPapers writers are up to the challenge.
The top-notch service that slays nursing research papers.
Since our nursing paper writers have extensive knowledge in the field, they can complete assignments on any subject related to nursing, biochemistry, biology, chemistry, education, gynecology, healthcare, nutrition, or pharmacology.
We promise that every one of our customers will be completely satisfied with our services.
We guarantee that your paper will be original and delivered on time, with full confidentiality and support available at all times.
Get top-notch nursing paper help on: HCA 322 Week 4 Discussion 1, Ethical Resource Allocation Essay Assignment Paper from online nursing esssay experts
Our unique nursing essay writing features:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We offer flexible prices. You may pick from College to Ph.D. quality. You may pick from 5/6 hours to 20 days.