Let an expert handle your paper. Order a top-notch nursing essay paper on Eating Disorder Treatment Essay Assignment Paper from online nursing esssay experts
Eating Disorder Treatment Essay Assignment Paper
Assignment: Eating Disorder Treatment
My Research question:
Research question: “Does self-disclosure of the therapist improve eating disorder treatment.”
Hypothesis: Self-disclosure of the therapist improves eating disorder treatment.
For this assignment, you will submit a draft of all items and questionnaires that will be given to your participants in your study. The items and questions should be listed in the exact order that they will be given to participants. You may use questionnaires that you have designed, questionnaires used in previous research, or any combination thereof. Your instructor will provide feedback so that these materials may be improved before data collection.
Application: Evaluating Client Profile 2 Using a Cognitive or RET Approach
In this week’s Discussion, you evaluated strengths and weaknesses of using a behavioral/cognitive approach with a client. In this Application, you are asked to evaluate a client using a specific behavioral/cognitive approach.
To prepare for this assignment:
· Bring to mind what you have learned in the past two weeks about cognitive and RET theories and their respective theoretical approaches. Select one of these approaches on which to base this assignment.
· Review Client Profile 2: Aaron in this week’s Learning Resources, and think about how you might use your chosen approach with this client.
· Review the course text readings and the media segments for this week, paying attention to how the experts use a specific theoretical orientation, or approach, to evaluate a client.
· In a 1- to 3-page paper, critically evaluate the client in Client Profile 2 using either a cognitive or RET approach. Make sure you address:
. The strengths and limitations to using this approach with this client
. The specific cultural/gender/age issues that need to be attended to with this client
. The ethical or legal issues that need to be attended to with this client
. The overall therapeutic goal with this client
Client Profile #2
Name: Aaron B. Gender: Male Age: 17
Ethnicity: Syrian-American Religion: Jewish
Relationship Status: Single
Description of Presenting Issue:
Aaron was referred for counseling by his physician. Aaron is a star athlete on the high-school track team and attributes all his symptoms to his efforts to be the best possible runner that he can. He eats little, limiting his diet severely, and now weighs only 120 pounds, even though he is 5’10” tall. He believes that if he can lose another 10 pounds, he will be able to run even faster. Aaron keeps lists of everything he eats, weighing each food item and computing its fat content. In addition, he tracks his daily training by keeping a record of how many minutes he runs and how many steps he takes, counting his steps as he runs. Aaron also has many other lists that guide his life, including a list of every possession he owns and every person he talks to each day. If he forgets to include an item on one of his lists, he becomes very anxious and only calms down when he has recopied the list with the forgotten item at the top of the list. He tends to check his lists repeatedly, making sure that words are in alphabetical and size order. Despite his youth, he has few friends and activities other than his running, but is able to work delivering pizzas.
Occupation History: Part-time pizza delivery
Education History: Currently attends high school; maintains a B+ average
Medical History: Aaron acknowledges that he has developed osteopenia (thinning of the bones) and also tells you that he has knee and shin pain.
Family History: Aaron is an only child. His mother and father divorced when Aaron was 10 due to his father’s infidelity. Aaron lives primarily with his mother. She owns a successful interior design business and travels frequently. Aaron describes his mother as hard-working, with high standards and expectations. Aaron’s father works in the finance industry, was remarried four years ago, and has two children (ages 1 and 3) with his second wife.
Alcohol / Substance Use: Aaron does not smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal substances. He occasionally takes Vicodin (a painkiller) prescribed by his physician for his knee and shin pain.
· Course Text: Case Approach to Counseling and Psychotherapy Chapter 7, “Case Approach to Behavior Therapy” Chapter 8, “Case Approach to Cognitive Behavior Therapy”
· Client Profile 2: Aaron (MS Word format) Be sure to print out this document as you will need to refer to it for the media segment on the Counseling and Psychotherapy Theories DVD and this week’s Discussion and Application assignments.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when Best Nursing Papers writers got you covered. Our Best Nursing Papers writing service got your back!
Get top-notch nursing paper help on: Eating Disorder Treatment Essay Assignment Paper from online nursing esssay experts
Our unique nursing essay writing features:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We offer flexible prices. You may pick from College to Ph.D. quality. You may pick from 5/6 hours to 20 days.