Let an expert handle your paper. Order a top-notch nursing essay paper on Discuss the mind map based on the scholarly article reviewed in the precise Essay Assignment Paper from online nursing esssay experts
Discuss the mind map based on the scholarly article reviewed in the precise Essay Assignment Paper
Discuss the mind map based on the scholarly article reviewed in the precise
Telehealth encompasses a wide range of basic to complex health care delivery options, with an equally expansive array of technologies to employ. For the assignment, you will locate a scholarly article on telehealth published within the last 5 years in a peer-reviewed journal. You will compose a paper containing a precis, mind map, and discussion. The precis will focus on the scholarly article pertaining to telehealth technology. The mind map and discussion will help to generate and illustrate ideas about how the identified telehealth technology can be used in your current practice.
DPI Project Content Connection: While telehealth may not be directly associated with your project, this assignment will help prepare you in learning how to review and present literature. In future courses, you will develop Chapter 2 of your manuscript in which you will review at least 50 sources related to your DPI topic. Learning how to succinctly synthesize scholarly sources is a very useful skill. The precis portion will help you learn how to summarize (future assignments will assist in synthesis), and the mind map portion will help you learn how to organize your ideas and establish connections between topics and subtopics.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
· Use primary sources published within the last 5 years. Provide citations and references for all sources used.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite to very similarity scores and plagiarism.
Write a 750-1,000 word paper on a telehealth technology that can be used in your current practice. The paper will include a precis, mind map (provided as the Appendix), discussion of the mind map, and conclusion, according to the following:
Provide an introduction that is succinct and includes a thesis or main idea. The essence of the paper should be contained within the thesis, and the thesis statement should make the purpose of the paper clear. Also use the introduction to provide an overview of the organization of the paper and establish the purpose for each section.
Donald Davidson, in his book, American Composition and Rhetoric, discusses the precis as follows:
“A precis is not an outline, but a summary or digest. It is useful as an exercise in grasping the essential ideas of an already completed composition and instating these ideas in concentrated form. The precis shears away all elaborations of the thought and gives only what is left, in such a way as to make the summary a complete composition. It does not, therefore, skeletonize the original composition so much as it reduces its scale. Many of the articles in the Reader’s Digest are only precis, so skillfully done that the average reader does not know that he is reading a summary. Since the precis says a great deal within a brief space, it is of great service in taking notes on library assignments and general reading.”
The precis should be an organization of ideas (including logical sequencing of points), contain clear and meaningful expression, and use language suitable to the situation. Your precis section should only cite the article you are reviewing. When finished, the precis section should summarize a single scholarly article on the topic of telehealth and should be four statements long:
1. A statement of what was studied (i.e., argued, discussed, deliberated).
2. A statement of focus of the current scholarly article selected (i.e., how it was organized and completed).
3. A statement of what information was identified or learned from the scholarly article.
4. A statement of why the information in the article is important to your field of study.
Brainstorm to generate ideas about how the identified telehealth technology can be used in your current practice using a mind map. Include the final mind map as the Appendix at the end of the paper.
Create your mind map according to the following:
1. Take a sheet of paper and write an identifiable main idea in the center of the page, using only one to three words. (You may also achieve this via an electronic sheet of paper.)
2. Draw a branch off your main idea. On the branch, write or draw a main topic related to your main idea.
3. Continue to branch off from your main idea with main topics as needed.
4. From your main topics, branch off with subtopics.
5. From your subtopics, branch off with supporting details (write or draw). Continue to add more details. You are free to add more topics, subtopics, or any other items.
6. When you stand back and survey your work, you should see a sort of map: hence the name for this activity. At this point, you can start to form conclusions about how to approach a potential area of practice change. At the end of the day, what you do with the particular map, cluster set, or web that you have produced depends on what you need.
7. If you create your mind map on physical paper, you may scan it in as an image and insert the image into your document. If you create the mind map electronically, you may either convert the electronic map to an image or use the snipping tool. Usually you can find this tool by searching in the start menu.
Mind Map Discussion
In this section, discuss the mind map based on the scholarly article reviewed in the precis. In your discussion of the mind map:
1. Include a critical evaluation of ideas and connections related to the topics and subtopics, as well as how this information could be used in practice.
2. Include support from two additional scholarly sources (i.e., primary sources published within the last 5 years).
3. Provide citations in text for all sources used and accompanying references in the References section. In addition, refer to the mind map in the appendix and cite it properly in text.
In the conclusion, provide a summary of ideas and support the main claim of the paper. Be sure to summarize key points rather than restating the material.
Now is the time to take a break from schoolwork. With Top Nursing Papers, you need not worry about rushing to complete important nursing essays again. If you need help writing a nursing paper, count on our top-notch online nursing essay writing team.
We are the best nursing assignment writing service available if you need assistance with your paper. Regardless of how complex your nursing paper is, our TopNursingPapers writers are up to the challenge.
The top-notch service that slays nursing research papers.
Since our nursing paper writers have extensive knowledge in the field, they can complete assignments on any subject related to nursing, biochemistry, biology, chemistry, education, gynecology, healthcare, nutrition, or pharmacology.
We promise that every one of our customers will be completely satisfied with our services.
We guarantee that your paper will be original and delivered on time, with full confidentiality and support available at all times.
Get top-notch nursing paper help on: Discuss the mind map based on the scholarly article reviewed in the precise Essay Assignment Paper from online nursing esssay experts
Our unique nursing essay writing features:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We offer flexible prices. You may pick from College to Ph.D. quality. You may pick from 5/6 hours to 20 days.