Let an expert handle your paper. Order a top-notch nursing essay paper on COPD Case Study Patient and History Discussion Essay Assignment Paper from online nursing esssay experts
COPD Case Study Patient and History Discussion Essay Assignment Paper
COPD Case Study Patient and History Discussion
COPD Case Study
Patient and History:
D.Z. a 65 yr old man is admitted to a medical floor for COPD exacerbation. PMH of HTN, controlled well by enalapril for the past 6 years as well as a recent diagnosis of pneumonia. He appears cachectic and experiences dyspnea at rest. He reports a productive cough of thick yellow green sputum. D.Z. is experiencing irritability and anxiety. He reports smoking 2 packs a day for 38 years. He complains of sleeping poorly and feeling tired most of the time.
BP 162/84, P 124, RR 36, T 102.8F SaO2 88% Room air.
Admitting diagnosis: Exacerbation of COPD etiology to be determined.
Diet as tolerated, Up with assistance, O2 to maintain sats greater than 90%, IV D5W @ 50 ml/hr, Strict I/O, ABG’s in AM, CBC with diff, BMP, Theophylline level on admission, CXR every 24 hours.
Prednisone 60mg po daily
Doxycycline 100mg po every 12 hours for 10 days
Azithromycin 500 mg IVPB every 24 hours for 2 days then 500mg po for 7 days
Theophylline 300mg po BID
Heparin SQ 5000 Units BID
Albuterol 2.5mg/3ml NS and Atrovent 500mg by nebs every 4-6 hours
Enalapril 10mg po every am
1. In 200 Words Explain the pathophysiology of COPD give clinical example of symptoms and pathophysiology associated with COPD.
2. What type of COPD do you feel this patient is experiencing provide explanation in 200 words minimum?
3. Are DZ’s VS and SO2 appropriate? If not explain why?
4. Identify 3 nursing diagnosis and interventions that can be implemented to improve oxygenation and explain how to determine effectiveness. 200 word minimum.
5. Explain the purpose of the following classes of drugs as they relate to COPD provide explanation and direction for each use.
Now is the time to take a break from schoolwork. With Top Nursing Papers, you need not worry about rushing to complete important nursing essays again. If you need help writing a nursing paper, count on our top-notch online nursing essay writing team.
We are the best nursing assignment writing service available if you need assistance with your paper. Regardless of how complex your nursing paper is, our TopNursingPapers writers are up to the challenge.
The top-notch service that slays nursing research papers.
Since our nursing paper writers have extensive knowledge in the field, they can complete assignments on any subject related to nursing, biochemistry, biology, chemistry, education, gynecology, healthcare, nutrition, or pharmacology.
We promise that every one of our customers will be completely satisfied with our services.
We guarantee that your paper will be original and delivered on time, with full confidentiality and support available at all times.
Get top-notch nursing paper help on: COPD Case Study Patient and History Discussion Essay Assignment Paper from online nursing esssay experts
Our unique nursing essay writing features:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We offer flexible prices. You may pick from College to Ph.D. quality. You may pick from 5/6 hours to 20 days.