Let an expert handle your paper. Order a top-notch nursing essay paper on Case study : Mrs. Lyons is a 57-year-old African American female who recently developed headaches Essay Assignment Paper from online nursing esssay experts
Case study : Mrs. Lyons is a 57-year-old African American female who recently developed headaches Essay Assignment Paper
Case study :
Mrs. Lyons is a 57-year-old African American female who recently developed headaches and had an elevated blood pressure reading at her work health fair. When she had her blood pressure taken at the health fair the reading was 168/99. She has gone back to the drug store 3 other times to take her blood pressure. The readings have been: 145/90, 150/89, 140/88. At the health fair she was told her BMI is elevated. Her cholesterol levels were also done at the health fair. The results were: total cholesterol level of 250, LDL 138, HDL 48, and Triglycerides 170.
She has not been to see a primary care provider in over 5 years. At her last office visit, which was 5 years ago, her blood pressure was (135/95). Her LDL and triglycerides were also elevated at that time. The patient was supposed to monitor her blood pressure at home and trial diet and lifestyle changes. She was supposed to return for a follow-up with her blood pressure log and for a recheck of her labs. She, unfortunately, did not do this.
Today in the clinic her vital signs are:
BP 146/92, HR 90, Temp 98.4, RR 12, O2 98%, Height 5’5, Weight 220 lbs, BMI 36.6
She is not currently taking any medications. She has NKDA. Family history: her brother and sister both have been diagnosed with hypertension and DM. Diagnoses for the patient are HTN, Obesity, and Hyperlipidemia.
Q1. discuss the first-line treatment recommendations from JNC8, and the AHA/ACC for a patient with no other major comorbidities.
Q2. What are the recommended medications to start this specific patient on? provide the drug class, generic & trade name, and initial starting dose.
Q3. discuss the mechanism of action of each of the drugs you listed.
Q4. discuss the side effect profile of each medication you listed.
Q5. Are there any interactions between any of the medications you prescribed?
Q6. What other non-pharmacological interventions would be suggested?
Length: A minimum of 500 words, not including references
Citations: At least two high-level scholarly references in APA from within the last 5 years
Now is the time to take a break from schoolwork. With Top Nursing Papers, you need not worry about rushing to complete important nursing essays again. If you need help writing a nursing paper, count on our top-notch online nursing essay writing team.
We are the best nursing assignment writing service available if you need assistance with your paper. Regardless of how complex your nursing paper is, our TopNursingPapers writers are up to the challenge.
The top-notch service that slays nursing research papers.
Since our nursing paper writers have extensive knowledge in the field, they can complete assignments on any subject related to nursing, biochemistry, biology, chemistry, education, gynecology, healthcare, nutrition, or pharmacology.
We promise that every one of our customers will be completely satisfied with our services.
We guarantee that your paper will be original and delivered on time, with full confidentiality and support available at all times.
Get top-notch nursing paper help on: Case study : Mrs. Lyons is a 57-year-old African American female who recently developed headaches Essay Assignment Paper from online nursing esssay experts
Our unique nursing essay writing features:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We offer flexible prices. You may pick from College to Ph.D. quality. You may pick from 5/6 hours to 20 days.