Let an expert handle your paper. Order a top-notch nursing essay paper on A 47-year-old male patient (A) presents to your office c/o painful and bleeding defecation Essay Assignment Paper from online nursing esssay experts
A 47-year-old male patient (A) presents to your office c/o painful and bleeding defecation Essay Assignment Paper
Cases Studies 3 & 4 – Primary Care
A 47-year-old male patient (A) presents to your office c/o painful and bleeding defecation that started a
couple of days ago. Pt also states that he noticed some intermittent pruritus on his back. Pt comes
accompanied by his male husband of 45 years old (B), who states that he had noticed a painless “blister”
on his genital area, but he is not quite sure when it appeared.
Patient A: with no past or family relevant history and NKA
Patient B: PMH of seasonal allergic rhinitis and NKS. No other family or relevant history.
On complete physical examination:
On Patient A: a visible anal fissure in the inferior region of the sphincter was noted. It is also noticed
disseminated papules in the trunk and macules on palms and soles.
Patient B: A visible ulceration in the genital area noted and patient denies pain on palpation. No
adenopathy noted or reported by patient (B).
Since patients are a marital couple, you proceed with serological testing for each patient (A &B) because
you suspect a sexually transmitted disease. Both patients deny having or being treating in the past for
Patient A: Leukocytosis – Treponema (Positive) – Non-Treponema (Positive) – HIV (Negative) – Hepatitis
Patient B: Treponema (Positive) – Non-treponema (Negative) – HIV (negative) – Hepatitis (Negative)
——————— Do not include the above section in your paper. ONLY THE QUESTIONS BELOW——-
Please answer the following questions in APA format and include in-text references.
1) What serological lab works would you order to obtain the above results? (Be specific with the lab
2) What is the diagnosis for Patient A?
3) What is the diagnosis for Patient B?
4) What would it be the differential diagnosis for patient A and patient B?
5) How are you going to treat Patient A? (Be specific and include the time of treatment)
6) How are you going to treat Patient B? (Be specific and include the time of treatment)
7) What would be the possible cause of this infection if both patients did not have any sexual encounter
outside their relationship in the last year?
Now is the time to take a break from schoolwork. With Top Nursing Papers, you need not worry about rushing to complete important nursing essays again. If you need help writing a nursing paper, count on our top-notch online nursing essay writing team.
We are the best nursing assignment writing service available if you need assistance with your paper. Regardless of how complex your nursing paper is, our TopNursingPapers writers are up to the challenge.
The top-notch service that slays nursing research papers.
Since our nursing paper writers have extensive knowledge in the field, they can complete assignments on any subject related to nursing, biochemistry, biology, chemistry, education, gynecology, healthcare, nutrition, or pharmacology.
We promise that every one of our customers will be completely satisfied with our services.
We guarantee that your paper will be original and delivered on time, with full confidentiality and support available at all times.
Get top-notch nursing paper help on: A 47-year-old male patient (A) presents to your office c/o painful and bleeding defecation Essay Assignment Paper from online nursing esssay experts
Our unique nursing essay writing features:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We offer flexible prices. You may pick from College to Ph.D. quality. You may pick from 5/6 hours to 20 days.