Let an expert handle your paper. Order a top-notch nursing essay paper on A 32 weeks pregnant with a hard cervical collar single-vehicle collision Essay Assignment Paper from online nursing esssay experts
A 32 weeks pregnant with a hard cervical collar single-vehicle collision Essay Assignment Paper
Case study : A 20-year-old, Black female, 32 weeks pregnant, was brought to the emergency department (ED) in an ambulance by the paramedics.
A 20-year-old, Black female, 32 weeks pregnant, was brought to the emergency department (ED) in an ambulance by the paramedics. She arrived in the ED immobilized on a flat board with a hard cervical collar in place. The client was the driver of a sedan involved in a single-vehicle collision. Her condition is unstable, critical.
The plan of care for her was an immediate blood transfusion and an emergency cesarean section. Matters became complicated when the client informed the medical team that she was a Jehovah’s Witness and refused the proposed plan of care. The physician then recommended the use of alternative blood products. The client insisted that this was also against her religion and she refused the alternative treatments being offered. The medical team advised her that Jehovah’s Witnesses could choose certain blood byproducts, such as albumin, cryoprecipitate, and globulin (Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, 2004).
According to the client and her husband, both believed that if she accepted the blood transfusion or blood products she would no longer be a Jehovah’s Witness and would be condemned to hell. The husband then presented the physician with the client’s blood card, created by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, the governing organization of Jehovah’s Witnesses. The card stated her advance directives, including the prohibition of blood and blood products.
The client’s condition worsened within 2 hours of admission to the ED. She went into labor and delivered a stillborn baby boy. She was immediately transferred to the intensive care unit where, despite continued aggressive attempts to stabilize her, she went into cardiac arrest and died.
1. What is the ethical dilemma?
2. Should the team have ignored the client’s wishes to save the client? Does the fact that the client was pregnant have any bearing? Support your answer.
3. Was the team correct is honoring the client’s autonomy? Support your answer.
4. What ethical principles govern a health care workers response to ethical issues?
Now is the time to take a break from schoolwork. With Top Nursing Papers, you need not worry about rushing to complete important nursing essays again. If you need help writing a nursing paper, count on our top-notch online nursing essay writing team.
We are the best nursing assignment writing service available if you need assistance with your paper. Regardless of how complex your nursing paper is, our TopNursingPapers writers are up to the challenge.
The top-notch service that slays nursing research papers.
Since our nursing paper writers have extensive knowledge in the field, they can complete assignments on any subject related to nursing, biochemistry, biology, chemistry, education, gynecology, healthcare, nutrition, or pharmacology.
We promise that every one of our customers will be completely satisfied with our services.
We guarantee that your paper will be original and delivered on time, with full confidentiality and support available at all times.
Get top-notch nursing paper help on: A 32 weeks pregnant with a hard cervical collar single-vehicle collision Essay Assignment Paper from online nursing esssay experts
Our unique nursing essay writing features:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We offer flexible prices. You may pick from College to Ph.D. quality. You may pick from 5/6 hours to 20 days.